"Service is an expression of my nature, and God’s call is an expression of His nature. Therefore, when I receive His nature and hear His call, His divine voice resounds throughout His nature and mine and the two become one in service. The Son of God reveals Himself in me, and out of devotion to Him service becomes my everyday way of life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year (It's a Jubilee Year)
I was speaking with a friend who is returning to their art of painting, and as they shared some of their pieces with me, I recognized it as ...
-
There is a verse that the apostle Paul wrote, that has been greatly disturbing my spirit. But I have come to believe that he was simply writ...
-
As we enter the season of Advent in the Church - that is, the time of preparation for the birth of Jesus, I've continued since the seas...
-
I was speaking with a friend who is returning to their art of painting, and as they shared some of their pieces with me, I recognized it as ...
No comments:
Post a Comment